Rubycon Corporation (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) website (this means websites in the rubycon.co.jp and rubycon.com domains.) is managed and operated by Rubycon and its agents for the purpose of promoting understanding of Rubycon’s business.
When you browse, use, or download the “contents” included in the Company’s website, it is interpreted that you have agreed to the following site policy.
*The word “content” used here refers to all content on the Company’s website (including text, copy, logos, trademarks, trade names, designs, photographs, illustrations, diagrams, video, still images, audio, software, computer programs, databases, and data).
1. Disclaimer of liability
- Although we pay attention to the best of our abilities when posting information on our website, we make no guarantees of any kind, either explicit or implicit, regarding the accuracy, merchantability, usefulness, certainty, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of rights, or safety (such as the absence of interruptions in functions, the occurrence of errors, and the absence of computer viruses or other harmful substances in our website and server) of the content of the information.
- The Company may change or abolish the “contents” or URL of the Company’s website without notice. Also, please note that the operation of our website may be suspended or taken down.
- In any case, our company is exempted from responsibility for damages caused by the use or non-use of this information by users or by the use of our website, and does not assume any responsibility including liability for legal defects.
- The contents of the sites other than our company linked from our company’s website are managed and operated on the responsibility of the linked companies. Our company does not take responsibility for any damage caused by using the linked websites.
2. About Copyrights, etc.
- All the rights to the “Contents” on this website belong to the Company unless otherwise specified, and are protected by the Copyright Act and other laws and regulations. Copying, transferring, altering, modifying, adding, etc., for any purpose without the permission of the Company is strictly prohibited.
- As a rule, the permission of our company is required for the use of the “contents” of our website, and legal measures may be taken in case of copyright infringement. In addition, the permission of our company is not required when it is used in accordance with the provisions of the Copyright Act such as “duplication for private use” and ” use for reproduction”.
- Please contact us if you wish to apply for permission.
3. About Trademark
The names of the Company’s products and services shown on the Company’s Web site are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Company. Other company names, product names, and service names are trade names, trademarks, or registered trademarks of their own companies.
4. About Links
- You may freely link to our website. (Except in cases where there is a note in the respective information about link restrictions, etc.) Nevertheless, we do not accept links from websites that are offensive to public order and morals, websites that post illegal contents, websites that are involved in or may have been involved in illegal activities, and websites that are not related to our business and are intended for commercial purposes. Furthermore, we are not responsible for any problems or damages that may occur in connection with the link source.
- As a general rule, the URL for linking to the Company’s website is “https://www.rubycon.co.jp/”.
- When linking to our website using our company name, please include the following description in the HTML.
<a href=”https://www.rubycon.co.jp/”>Rubycon Corporation</a>
In this case, please use the company name “Rubycon Corporation”.
- If a link to this website is found to be in violation of the above, the Company may request that the link be removed. Please understand this in advance.
5. Target countries for products and services
The information posted on the Company’s website is information on products and services provided for the domestic and overseas markets, and is available regardless of the country in which the user lives.
In case a specific country of provision is specified for the content, the country of provision shall take priority.
6. Applicable Laws and Court of Jurisdiction
The interpretation and application of the Company’s website and site policy shall be applied in accordance with the laws of Japan. The Nagano District Court shall be the court of exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance for all disputes related to the Company’s website.
7. Changes to the Site Policy
The Company reserves the right to change all or part of the Site Policy without notice. The revised Site Policy shall be effective from the time it is posted on the Company’s website. Users are requested to check the policy as necessary. We assume that you have agreed to the revised site policy by using this Company’s website.
8. About access log
The access log will be used only by the Company and its agents as the Company’s statistical information, and this information will not be shown or disclosed to any third party.