Health and Safety
Basic Principle of Occupational Health and Safety / Rubycon Corporation
Rubycon Corporation is convinced that occupational health and safety (OH&S) is fundamental responsibility of the Company borne for stakeholders including organizations, employees and the families, local communities and customers. With a goal of realizing healthy and comfortable workplaces, we are committed to raising employees’ wareness of OH&S and to continuously improving OH&S management system to practice OH&S activities.
Policy of Occupational Health and Safety / Rubycon Corporation
- In order to reduce hazards and risks in our workplaces, on the basis of OH&S Management System, we will perform OH&S evaluation and assessment, investigate required actions and countermeasures and continuously eliminate potential risk factors of OH&S accidents and disasters.
- We will thoroughly comply with OH&S-related laws and regulations, any agreements we agreed and all Rubycon internal regulations.
- With objectives of improving OH&S in our workplaces, we will work on eliminating potential risk factors of accidents and disasters and periodically review the results of the activities.
- We will provide employee education and training on OH&S in such a way for each employee as to think about relationship between his or her work and OH&S.
- We will aim to continuously raise awareness of OH&S through education and training of all employees.
- We will conduct a periodical review of Basic Principle and Policy of OH&S and the results of the review will be opened to all stakeholders upon request.
January 7, 2021
President and C.E.O
ISO 45001 Certification
We are committed to creating a healthy and comfortable workplace. As part of these efforts, we have obtained ISO 45001 Certification for our Occupational Safety and Health Management System.